Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jay and his buddies

The one thing I am terrible at doing is packing.  Whenever Loren and I go out of town he ends up doing most of my packing because I just get some sort of mental block and it takes me forrrrrever.  I end of bringing EVERYTHING but forgetting the important things.  For example I brought hairspray and make up to the hospital when I delivered but I forgot my camera.  As soon as someone mentions packing I get stressed out.  So now that we have Jay not only do I have to pack for myself but I also have to pack for the little booger.  This weekend we are going to the Quad Cities for a long family weekend with the Rabers.  This will be Jays first overnight visit and we are anxious to see how he will do.  Hopefully I packed everything he needs :)

Today we were able to take a little break from all this packing and went to our moms play group with all of Jays buddies...

Julie and Alex hosted this week...

Here's some of the crew...
 

Mom and Jay...

Our little minis...