Monday, September 21, 2009

Raber weeks in review...

Past few Raber weeks in review....

We have been going to our Thursday play groups and actually have a new one now on Saturdays once a month for the working moms in the group, here are a few pictures

Some of the crew

Kendra, Jackson, Mom and Jay

Jay and Jackson

Some of the gals in our moms group

Jay is really into other babies lately, he loves to touch them and watch them very closely

We have been talking more and more about moving to the suburbs and Loren has already started "staging" our house for pictures. He got up on the roof and laid down on the cement to get the perfect pictures - here are a few of the outside...

Here is our rooftop deck

Here is a picture of the front

So one of my guilty pleasures lately is taking an afternoon nap with Jay, I know you are sooo not supposed to lay in bed with your baby but it is the best thing ever. I have to admit I do sleep with one eye open because I am a little nervous but there is nothing better than feeling that little guy all curled up next to me

Jay has started rolling over now from his back to his belly. He loves to do this especially in his crib at night. I check on him at least 5 times a night to make sure he is still breathing because it makes me so nervous - I went in there today and look what I found... one little leg poking out

Jay has been chewing and chewing and drooling on everything, reason??? He got his 2 front teeth last week!

Here they are, all 4 !!! Look at all that drool!

We walked cousin Ryan to his first day of kindergarten last week. I was nominated as picture taker so I put Jay and Owen in the double stroller -- Hard to believe they are only 10 months apart

Later that day we went to the park and Jay tried out the swing for the first time and LOVED it!!

Jay is really getting into his toys now and figuring out how they all work. He has really been into his puzzle and pulling out the pieces with his little pincer fingers

Here are some pictures from last weeks play group..

On Friday we went to a wedding downtown. It was one of Loren's really good friends from way back. Grammy was in town so she watched Jay when we went to the wedding. It was so much fun getting all dressed up and going out together. In case you did not know, Loren is a really good dancer and he always steels the show with his moves.

Something about when these guys get together... they are so much fun to watch

Ah how cute - mom and dad dancing together

So tomorrow is a big day - we have our first "Moms, Pops and Tots" class at the Chicago Park District. I will be sure to take lots of pictures...