The Doctor told me I am measuring about a week and a half bigger than where I am at. This is not surprising considering in a 2 week time frame i have gained 9 lbs. Yes! 9lbs! When I saw those numbers register on the scale I started to gets tears in my eyes! Are you kidding me? how is that humanly possible to gain so much in 2 weeks? The doctor assured me the majority of that weight is water weight. I am starting to get swollen now :( not too bad but my rings are definitely not fitting anymore.
For those of you who cannot read the small print, it says 168!!!
So today we are officially 36 weeks, but my measurements are that of 37 1/2 weeks. I have a slight increase in amniotic fluid which she says is fine, my mom also had this when she was pregnant with me. I go in next Wednesday again and they will determine if I have begun to dilate. Oh I sure hope so! I am just so excited to meet our little man!