So we have a little less than 7 weeks to go and I must say just this weeks things have started to get a little uncomfortable. I have been extremely blessed in having a very easy pregnancy, not many aches and pains except for some morning sickness in the beginning. Lately I have been feeling tight pains in my stomach, heartburn, charlie horses in my legs, bathroom trips around the clock and I have an appetite like no other. But again if this is the worst I have to go thru I am very very lucky.
Loren and I have had a very relaxing 2 weeks for the holidays. This year we did not travel far because of the pregnancy. We spent both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Katie and Scott. We had an amazing dinner both nights and had a lot of fun hanging out together.
Tomorrow both Loren and I go back to work and start up 2009. We are both used to very busy schedules and lounging around the past few weeks has given us a bit of cabin fever. We are looking forward to getting back into our schedules and putting the finishing touches on our nursery.
47 days and counting...