We were able to see a lot of him especially his karate kicks! During the ultrasound they switched the picture to 4D which let us see an actual picture of his face. Unfortunately he would not move his hands out of the way for us to snap a picture of him but we did get to see him. He looks so much like Loren! He has really big cheeks and really big lips, I just can't wait to kiss them both! It was fun watching him move around, he was yawning, swallowing and licking his hands (yes we saw his tongue). I tell you, for so long i have been feeling this little guy kick and squirm and hiccup etc and I can only imagine what he looks like and guess which body parts are protruding out of my stomach when he kick. But when you actually get to see him as he is moving around it is just an absolute miracle. What a little angle he is!
Stay tuned...