Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Preparation...

So Jay is starting to get invited to his friends first birthday parties. His playgroup is made up of friends I made last January when I, along with all 10 other gals were pregnant. The first birthday is Evy 1/29, then Luca 2/10, Jackson 2/1, Jay 2/19, Hank 2/26, Sydney 3/10, Alex 4/6, Alex & Gavin 4/20, Chiara 7/19

All of us "new" moms are getting excited to celebrate the first birthdays and with that comes a lot of decisions.... theme? invitations? food? cake flavor? scheduling around nap times etc. So Jay and I were looking online at party themes and he decided on a Cookie Monster theme. He is excited about digging into his very own cake for the first time. We saw so many cute cake ideas for the big day and I decided to try a little variation of my own. I was thinking about making unique Cookie Monster cupcakes but before I commit I wanted to do a trial run. Here they are...

I think they turned out so cute!!! So we are going to make it a Cookie monster theme!