Jay was so excited when he got up Wednesday morning he demanded I put him in his new bathing suit and let him try on his swim diaper. Here he is in his dress rehearsal the morning of swim lessons.
I don't know what was more fun, the actual swim lessons or everything in between. I honestly think this is the best time Jay has had. He was smiling from ear to ear from the moment he saw the water until we got in the car. He was kicking and splashing and making all sorts of sounds I had never heard before.
After the lesson we took a shower to rinse all the chlorine off and he loved that as well. He had never been in a shower before and he loved the water. Here he is drying off after all the fun in the water.
As you know we have had a lot of snow lately in Chicago and Loren was worried Jay was going to be cold after swim lessons when we had to get back in the car etc. So Jay decided to bundle so much he could barely move...
Can't wait for next weeks class!