Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Fun!

Jay is just having so much fun with his new tooth! Okay maybe its more that we are having fun with it! Every picture I take I try to get a shot of it but no luck yet. Today we went over to one of my girlfriends houses to see her new 4 week old baby. She was so excited to see Jay, she put her fingers near his mouth commenting on his adorable cheeks and CHOMP!! He took her finger and bit it with his baby tooth! Too funny! I cant imagine how it will be when the others come in, may be time to stop breast feeding - yikes!!

So as usual we have been out and about - here are some of our hi-lights from the past few weeks...

My most favorite time of the day ... when I go in and get Jay in the morning

Look at those baby rolls!

We had a little evening out with our husbands and babies last Saturday, here are 2 of my new mom friends Shawna and Julie

Some giggles...


Fun with dad

Dad tickleing his boopers...



We gave him his first solid food last week and he didn't really know what it was all about. We of coarse video taped it and both Loren and I took turns feeding him. He kept looking at us with a confused look and none if it really stayed in his mouth.


Grammy was here all week splitting her time between Katie and I so we could run errands etc. It was a lot of fun having her here and Jay loved all the extra attention!

Out to lunch with mom

We were out and about a lot with Jay and Loren and I went out on a date. We had so much fun and I think it was the first time I had put make up on in over a month! We went out to a nice dinner downtown and saw the movie "the Hangover" very funny! Grammy was also able to meet both mine and Jays partner in crime.. Kendra and Jackson.

On Sunday we stopped by John & Angie's house to meet their new edition, Laura. She is so sweet! While we were there Loren was messing around with little baby golf clubs. Jay started cracking up out of no where when Loren pretended he was hitting Jay with the club. We had never seen him laugh so hard except for when we tickle him. So of coarse I had to go out and get him little clubs the very next day!


On Thursday we went out to River Forest to meet Dee Dee and the girls for an afternoon at the pool...

Jay soaking up the sun...


Jay in the big boy pool...



Jays gal pals Margaret and Cate...

Next week jay will be 6 months old on the 19th! Wow!