Tuesday, April 21, 2009

12.5 lbs, 23.5 inches...

This week Jay had his 2 month check up and wow has he been growing!  He now is weighing in at 12.5 lbs and stretches out to 23.5 inches.  Looks like my worries of him not eating enough can be put to rest.  He is in the 75th percentile across the board for his height, weight and head circumference (what ever that measurement is used for) I always like going to the pediatrician not only do I get to see how much Jay has grown but I also get to see how I've changed.  I am so much more confident which is a far cry from my 2 week visit when I didn't know how to get the car seat out of the car.

Jay has been quite the social butterfly these days, we have had a lot of get togethers with my new mom friends. 
This is his best friend Jackson, they hang out every week together...

Some new pals added to the group...

Out on the playground with the big kids...

Kendra and I waiting for the rest of the moms for our walk...

Jay and mom!

It is so much fun having friends with babies the same age.  We get together and talk and talk and talk, I get to see I am really doing a good job.  Its so nice to hear about their struggles as we all adjust to motherhood.