Thursday, March 5, 2009

Its about time...

Jay is 18 days old today!  He is really starting to grow, Jay has already grown out of 3 newborn outfits we put him in regularly.  We went to the doctor on Monday and he went from 7lbs 7oz 2 weeks ago to 8lbs 11oz, so we definitely have a good eater on our hands.  I am still REALLY nervous about taking him outside, I have been out of the house a handful of times to run errands etc.  But I just get so nervous having him in public, I am sure it will get better I am just so scared something will happen to him, mainly that he will get stolen.  I know I know call me crazy but I think it has a lot to do with being involved in the robbery last May.  I am just so cautious and always have worst case scenario running thru my head now that I have him.  So with all that said we did manage to get out for a walk last week.  My girlfriend Kendra who lives at the end of our street has a newborn as well so we had our first play date...


We also had Uncle Kevin, Aunt Marianne and Grandma & Grandpa Ryan over to meet Jay.  We had a lot of fun hanging out and smothering him with lots of love.

Uncle Kevin & Jay


Grandma & Grandpa Ryan (aka - Grandma & Grandpa "Hot Dog")


Mr. Furry Pants has been adapting well to being a big brother, he does not let Jay out of his site...


look at those cheeks and lips!


Here are some other new pictures of Jay and mom...