Monday, March 1, 2010

Jay's First Haircut (kind of)

Today I took Jay to get his haircut. Not because it was so long and needed it but because a few weeks ago I decided to cut it and did a pretty bad job. After he got out of the bath this morning I decided it needed professional help! So we went up the street to a place called "Snippets". We got the first time special which included a certificate of first haircut, a little box to keep a lock of hair in and a DVD of the whole experience. It was really cute and he did great except for when the clippers came out. He did not like the loud noise and vibration so there were a few tears. But overall he had a lot of fun!

Here are some pictures...

The clippers...

Squirt bottle took those tears away...

Sucking on the squirt bottle - yuck!

Rear view...

And all finished!

Here is also a little video clip I took of him driving the car he sat in to get the haircut... I want to apologize in advance for my really REALLY high pitched voice :) Enjoy!