Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trip to Denver...

Jay did awesome on the flight to Denver. We tagged along with Loren and stayed with my mom while he went up with the guys snowboarding in Vail. What a great trip! Jay got spoiled by grandma and so did I! Here are some pics from the trip...



Jay Loved hanging out on the plane
he got to use headphones
watch TV,
take a nap,
and look for grandmas house from above...

We did some planning while in Denver and Grandpa got in on the action. Here's Poppy cutting mouths for the cookie monster heads I was making...

Jay loved making a mess of the place and had fun playing with all different toys...

We spent a lot of time in the car, Jay kept himself entertained...

Jay got his foot measured for the first time!!! He is a size 4 WIDE!

Here he is out to lunch with us...
This is not Indiana Jones or Jay the Cowboy, I forgot a bib so Grammy tied the napkin around his neck - genius!

While we were out there I met up with a moms playgroup and Jay met some new friends...

Jay LOVED the ball on a string and especially liked it when it hit him in the head...

All the fun eventually came to an end and on Saturday we flew home :(