Friday, February 5, 2010

Curious George, I mean Curious "Jay"

So it is official! Jay is into EVERYTHING!!! As exhausting as it is, it is actually pretty neat to see how curious he is and how he looks at everything with so much wonder. Well not everything, we think he is understanding the word "no" because there are a few things that he will crawl over to (fireplace, plants and TV) and right before he touches anyone of these 3 things he will look over at us and smile. Then he goes for whatever it is. Very funny Jay!


So we have a big week next week! We are going to Denver to see Grammy! Jay is now in a big boy car seat so it makes the logistics of bringing a car seat a little harder. We used to just carry him in the infant seat and hook it to a snap'n'go stroller. Now not so easy, or is it? It is if you get the "Sit'n'Stroll" oh yes this is the graduated version of the one we have. Basically it is a toddler car seat that converts into a stroller. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of this?

These pictures just crack me up!
Jay has learned the "soooo big" and he was going crazy last night doing it. He was whipping his arms up so fast and screaming. He was definitely proud of his trick :)

Here is a picture from Wednesday, he was fueling up before swimming. He is very into his new sippy cup now that he knows how to use it...

So again Jay has come down with the sniffles and a cough, nothing serious but it sure wipes him out. His nose was so stuffy the other day he could not fall asleep for his nap. So being the push over that I am I snuggled him up on the couch and I sang to him for about 20 minutes and he fell fast asleep. Look at this little face (and the haircut, yes I gave him a trim- dad I know you are proud)...

So when he woke up he was looking for something to do since we were not going to our playgroup. He decided he wanted to represent and remind everyone to vote in the primaries, unfortunately his guy didn't win but hey he showed his support!