Last Wednesday Jay and I flew to Pittsburgh to see my side of the family. Everyone flew in to spend a long weekend together. It was a pretty crowded house, 19 all together! I am a very nervous flyer so I was not sure how I would do having Jay in tow. However he did great and the flight was not bad at all. Loren actually was flying to Kansas City for work that same morning so we were all able to drive to the airport together.
Here he is in his comfy travel clothes
Us at the airport seeing dad off on his plane to Kansas City
Loren and Jay at the gate
Jay and Mom on the plane (yes I took this one myself :)
In Pittsburgh hanging out poolside
Isabella and Piper - Jays cousins

Mom and Jay at the pool

Sister picture

Jay and Grandma

Aunt Mary & Uncle Tyler

Me, Jay, Katie and Piper

Grandpa and cousin Will feeding Jay

Oh yes and one of the hi-lights of the weekend, cousin Ryan with Play dough in his hair

We had a great time! It was so nice to see everyone and Jay did so well. He loves all the interaction with his cousins. There was always something going on and he loved the excitement.